Hot Deadlines...

Fri supposingly to go back to HQ for CNY celebration.. but was already informed.. sorry but due to tight deadline... we will conduct meeting before lunch.. after 2 hr break (lunch), resume meeting...

cannot disagreed but this time i really working working very hard since i first started work after graduation.
fully utilised my 8hrs of works - not msn, not blogging, not surfing net but by doing serious work.
Why am i so good or guai suddenly??... becoz of the hot and hard deadlines...

Feb 15...
ya right its 15.. not 14th Valentine Day.. don't think seriously hve the mood to celebrate.. worse case might be staying in ofc rushing reports, powerpoints..

spend the entire morning till 3pm having meetings, discussions with engineers frm the state. Use MSN (ya taught my bosses how to use it) to communicate with some s/w engineers in the state (its was 9pm there where it was 10am in Spore).

had a short briefing which TL aka team leader aka boss informed us of our current progress..
  • 15th Feb - software review..
  • after 15th Feb - refine documents, requirements (1mth)
  • spend another 1 mth on s/w design
  • start coding aka development
  • do testing, unit testing,
  • integration testing..

phew.. he finally concluded.. by the end of this year, we will hve the exposure of a full s/w development life cycle.. and also added.. nxt project we can lead our own team.. haha

===

The pace is moving so fast now.. that i feel i might hve a problem catching up with the team. my colleagues are all with many years of development experiences, a higher grade (T2 and above) whereas i am just a fresh fresh gal who just grad frm Uni (T1 to be exact).

keep recalling did i seriously seriously make a right decision to take up this position, enter the engineering field where i actually not properly trained in it..or maybe or perhap i really not capable for it...

On the contray, am i such a person who will give up half way, in the mid of everything. Colleagues n bosses treated me so well.. trying not to give me the pressure, 看得起你才给你做 is what pple told me.. haiz and that was boss said when he passed me my confirmation review "you hve done way passed what we expected of you."

Is that a compliment, or seriously asking me to "pls buck up"???.. i really dunno...

==

frenz thought i committed sucide on monday when i off my msn, off my mobile.. remained uncontactless.. maybe its a better way to let me hve some peace? and not to think so much...

frenz dun worry i m fine.. seriously

Hanzi jio me out tonight, for dinner and also do some shopping... decided to go as hoping that my hobby will make me happy and not make me think so much so that i can enjoy myself..

however....

i returned home empty handed.. die die wanted to grab a dress but suay suay the colour i wan is OOS.... walked alot of other shops but saw nothing i fancy.. hanzi say.. its normal, the more you want buy thing, the more you returned empty-handed...

or maybe is it my mood for shopping also deproved with the burden, stress i currently experiencing.. haha in this case chew zi will be happy.. i will save alot..

or maybe i am simply saving for shopping at HK. however there might be a possibilty that i may return home empty-handed hor... (but possibility not that high lah)

worse... hanzi banned me from dessert.... all stupid fat fat fault.. told her we going bakerzin again on fri... haiz.. mean fri go vivo no bakerzin..... no dessert, no cakes...

i trying to keep myself happy.. cheer myself up.. be involved in other happiness, very importantly.. keep myself very very very busy.. so that i wun think so much.. hehehe

"Am i happy, sad, tired or simply exhausted?? "

seriously.. i really dunno.. can anyone tell me?

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 1/30/2008 10:58:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats