What a Monday..
Dunno what happened to me.. but i really broke down for the 1st time, infront of my laptop.. can sense warm tears dashing into my eyes for a moment and i seriously dunno what i'm thinking...

Is it work stress? Frenz Problems started becoz of me??

Recieved an email to submit some wrk before 12 noon today for the upcoming review.. boss is also beside.. colleagues are all busy, rushing, changing, reviewing.. discussions..

developed a bad sore throat since last nite, ate lozenges yet was of no help. drank vit C last nite & in the morning.. but still no effect.
whole body was still aching.. dunno is it becoz of the exercise before or am i really feeling sick..

damn cold in the ofc.. no matter how many sweaters i put on, i was still feeling cold.. hand shivering and feeling numb..

last nite after i left msn, something new happened.. talked to the victim and realised that it was actually a plot to escape from hearing more.. continue msning with others while rushing my works and stuff..

on the intention of letting one another know each other thoughts... i did a damn damn stupid thing which i really regret... really understood the feeling of being betrayed.. back stabbed.. what we called talking behind someone else back? or maybe i was not in the right-headed of mind when i made that decision of copy and paste the chat dialog out to the other party..

----==terrible flash back of the past suddenly emerged into my mind ==---


i tried myself putting in the each other shoes and i really want to slap myself for it.. what am i seriously, honestly thinking?

Maybe its my sickness that induced me to be in a very unsaint state of mind..

okie stop giving urself reasons to cover for ur wrongs..


decided to ignore everyone and maybe just leave me alone for once.. let me grave until i feel better.. no worry i am alive.. turn off my MSN, turn off my mobile..

frenz dun worry, i hve seen a doc.. and medicines have been given.. however to eat a not is still up to me.. i am seriously fine.. need to be quiet for a while.. concentrate on my wrk to produce an efficient output due tml.. ya tml need to come out with GUI prototype..

shit shit.. what am i doing.. blogging some nonsenses...

maybe some dessert will help for a greedy me.. but seriously i not that tempted...maybe at least for now..

going to start wrk le..
posted by Ah Jean at 1/28/2008 07:50:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats