1st Experience.. will it be the Last??
My Current Situation:
  1. Sore Throat
  2. Calf Aching
  3. Arm Aching

Why le... see below...



Was dragged to East Coast Park on Saturday.. meet the Gang.. and as chew zi came late, n basically there nothing i can do.. i can only do this~~~
~~**LEARN HOW TO BLADE**~~
Dunno wat came into me.. but i know the next moment.. i am on the inline skate and nxt moment.. trying very hard to balance myself.


Here i will like to 10x FAT FAT ~~see see i so gd give u credit
coz he the 1 so call to be teaching me.. but most of the time is supporting me as i really hve a huge problem in moving on blade.. haiz..
and the only thing i can do is scream when i feel that i m falling.. clinging on to fat fat arm (should be glad that my nails r not tat long)... and wiping my sweat.
Nevertheless.. i so-call learnt a new skill, a new sport.. which is quite fun.. hehe


But, this might be my last encounter blading coz i almost killed someone, so i dun wan to pull another kind soul down again.. ~~someone complain back-ache~~ haha

Our group photo taken that day.



Went cycling (ya ya, i cant cycle so was on a double bike and my driver was again FAT FAT~~majiam whole day stick to him le.. haiz) after that but honestly i was just sitting on the bike and relaxing.. coz i was damn damn tired.


Honestly i quite like east coast nite view.. a totally different feel frm the day.. relaxing.. relieve me frm the stress frm wrk and the tireness..
Hope to go there one day, sit beside the sea, drinking a cup of coffee at the cafe, reading magazine, listening to music.. enjoying the sea breeze..


~Emm, the FARM seem keen on going back ECP again.. well think my above HOPE can be fulfil soon le.. tis cuming wkend~

and lastly....
cannot forget...
my reward for putting in so much effort..
reward for being sporty...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Coffee Bean Tiramisu Cake..

oh ya forgot to explain why my current situation is like that.. coz

  1. Sore Throat ~~too much of screaming..
  2. Calf Aching ~~trying hard to balance
  3. Arm Aching ~~tightly clinging on for help.

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 1/27/2008 10:45:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats