Its Year 2008
really have a very enjoyable end 2007. Thanks to my dearest Fat Fat and Hanzi who managed to talk me through my crisis...
so what now, year 2008.. what my resolution?

  • Cut down on my spending.. cant shop so frequently le
  • Cut down on desert intake, so won't become Pwee Pwee..(realise is impossible coz i luv my tiramisu so much)
  • Keep myself happy, don't always anyhow think and think too much

What i want to achieve in 2008?

Really feel like going for a tour.. My first destination, Hongkong although i been there before few years back with my parents..

2nd destination, Taiwan.. heard wonders about that place..

Anyway the planned iternary is: (hope can fulfil it)

Mar 08 - HK, Oct 08 - Taiwan

So so, i must really really save very much this year.. plus i need to pay for my poly cum uni sch fee le, and also dun forget 2008 income tax..

posted by Ah Jean at 1/08/2008 05:24:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats