Year 2008
is 2008 a good year????
For me personally its has been no different, still busy rushing with my ofc work and of coz maintaining my regular hobby + paying of expenses n bills..
But to my close frenz.. there seem to be quite big impact at the start of this yr:

got few frenz undergoing depression state.. some fallen out of luv, some dunno why out of sudden went into depression, mood swing.. etc

then another chunk, got sick.. dunno is it becoz of the weather, or play too much... have been seeing pple falling sick since the beginning of 2008..

Just wanna tell all my frenz.. thanks for being with me till the end of 2007.. although i knew you are all going through some difficult time in the start of 2008.. i can only say i will be there when you need me.. juz give me a call, msg etc.. i will not try to FAN you all.. will give you all time to get over, cool down.. but juz be reminded i am always available..
posted by Ah Jean at 1/16/2008 11:17:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats