Last week was a short working week for me.. only worked from Mon to Wed.
Attended my induction course (2-days event) == orientation course on Thur. I'm almost 6mth old in the company but due to crash in schedule, i only managed to attend this last induction before confirmation on Thur.
Skipped Fri induction to attend my Division Interaction Day == Team Building Day.
Went to Fort Canning at-sunrise cooking sch.
Toured the Spice Garden, learn basic table setting, folding of napkins and most importantly cook my own lunch. 3 courses lunch!
I folded 1.. nice??? Candle.. Oriental Hotel 2 Fold Fans.. Elf Shoe.

Maybe when i am out of job, i can considered jumping into F & B industry.
lastly, vietnam spring roll..
Meet up with an old frenz for movie and dinner.
Watched Le Grand Chef in Korean. quite a gd plot.. touching too coz i cried.. at the COW part.. haiz..
See the show made me so tempted to eat Korean Food.. who wan? i wan go Togi..
As usual, dinner at town and followed with coffee at starbuck. Got an extra cup of coffee FOC by the staff there due to wrong order..
---------
Saturday.. went to JB with frenz.. was brought to Pelangi.. honestly speaking other then city square in JB.. i never been to other departmental stores there before.. so whatever place choosen will be okie with me.
Really spend the day eating.. expensive Japanese Food.. Belly portion of Sashimi which is very exp in Spore but due to the exchange rate.. its affordable eating there.
and most importantly don't forget, my desert - Secret Recipe Cakes.. was a bit disappointed this time round as the Tiramisu cake was So So.. and quite sweet to me personally.
Dun be surprised but i really left JB empty handed except for a full stomach, a packet of walnut and this...
MY QOO Drink
~to all those frenz who dunno, i have a big crush for this cute toy since poly time.. image the big big toy sleeping beside me everynite~
Shocking to find it at cold storage there.. saw it while queuing at the counter and without thinking, grabbed it and pay for it. its not really cheap.. RM3.99, but who care, since i dun have this design before.
In summary, JB is a good place for eating, KTV, movie and shopping at supermarket. The fashion trend there is slower then Spore so better be careful when buying thing there.. you might be out of trend.
-----
Spend sunday with a movie date with my frenz. The 6 of us with unique, cute, special nick.
~Hanzi, Chew zi ~
~Nai pa, Nai ma ~
~Pwee Pwee, Fat Fat ~
Watched Alien vs Predator 2.. due to the 3 gals (including me) crazy spending, we missed 5min of the show as we were running frm Far East to Cine.
who can tell me what i missed??

Dinner was at NYDC wheelock.. and honestly speaking the quality, quantity of NYDC decreased tremendously esp to a previously big Fan of NYDC like me.. think i will really consider consider for very long before i stepped into there again.
so Disappointing!!

Labels: ,

posted by Ah Jean at 1/14/2008 10:48:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats