I'm Bored..
难得 can c me be blogging at tis period of time. i am supposed to be very busy -- preparing and rushing for the software review on 15th Feb.
Yes ah, i am busy.. there works to do.. was stuck in the meeting room for 5hrs yesterday (5/8 of a working day hours). but but.. ya i don't hve the mood to do.. completed some part in the morning.. but dunno y just feel bored.
I noe i am tired, was playing the entire weekend.. (actually not really, only went search for tour agency, went K). just cant get to sleep at nite, tired but cant rest.. chat, watched tv till the wee hours and have problem waking up the nxt morning. Today morning was terrible, i overslept on the bus and missed my regular stop and thus missed the bus i need to catch.

What the problem with me? i really dunno. got chance to rest but dun rest.. just trying very hard to keep myself busy.. finding programmes to keep myself entertained.

Ya i noe, work is stressful but i choose this option myself. but i juz not a person who can sit at my desk for 8 hrs just doing wrk. ya, i can finish the job assigned earlier, provided i hve the mood.. and will choose to surf net, chat until i got the MOOD to work.

So when the MOOD cuming?? Too free until think too much, get myself 烦恼. or is it i hve not been shopping tis wk, or resisting my attempt to SHOP due to saving for my HK trip. haiz i dunno.
its only tue, 3 more days to weekend.. the weekend plan has been planned.. going east coast wif the TriGee THE FARM.. but do i really hve the mood to go?
posted by Ah Jean at 1/22/2008 11:16:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats