Yes, weekend is here..
haiz.. i m sick again.. caught a sudden flu last nite, added in cough n sorethroat in the morning.
attended CNY celebration at HQ, got a free $10 takashimaya voucher frm my colleague before rushing back to ofc to continue my work. Oh forgot to added, i a CONFIRMED staff as at 30th Jan 08, got the offical letter le..
but sad to say, being a confirmed or a probation staff meant no difference as basically there is no increase in salary.

Met fat fat for dinner at vivo, was supposed to pass me some stuff but he forgot to bring..
was quite an enjoyable nite walking ard, chatting, although returning home empty handed again..and except for the cold aircon and weather.
I really tried to relax myself.. not to think much abt anything and just relax relax..get myself into the mood for playing, shopping.. fooling ard..

Anyway, Thanks FAT FAT for your companionship..

phew, so fast.. its the 2nd month of 2008. Feb is the mth to look forward to CNY and also my HK trip. counting counting on the MRT...realised its the 2nd day of the mth again today... a date which is special to me is approaching...
thinking back its haven been a very very very long date, until the aspect that i need to count with my fingers how long is it. cant believe we both been through so much... ups and downs.. high and low... almost gave up last yr and 10x to encouragement and advises frm frenz.. managed to survive.
Since the day, i have been fortunate enough to be dote and care..to be protected and shielded..
and also not to forget to add dote n care by my close frenz too...


looking back at those newly honeymoon phase couples, 1 day quarrel, the next day get together.. the similarity phase which i had gone through before.. advise given will be... endurance, spend a thought for other, put yourself in their shoe..
haha.. easy to say but hard to achieve..but i believed such thing is a 2-sided thing.. juz like you cant slap and produce a sound with one hand..

I believed many of my gd frenz are going through difficult, hard periods in their stage of life now.. i understand like what i experiencing in work now.. tough stage..
but don't forget there are frenz out there who care for you, willing to give u listening ear, lending you a shoulder to lean on.. like what i hve...my gd pals, who stood there wif me when i hve problems.. accompany me..

I am fortunate to hve someone who care n shielded me from harm... frenz out there who are always willing to give me a helping hand.. give me advise when i started to think wild.. be my auntie agony.
Thanks to them.. i can continue be a gal who damn blur and
damn naive thinking....
posted by Ah Jean at 2/02/2008 12:50:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats