Phew! Its over..
Phew... my highly anticipated software review is finally over on the 15th of Feb...
haiz.. but its not really a good day for me...
The review was held after lunch, at 0230pm. I was assigned to write the minutes for this review... bobian.. boss asked "can you help to write the minutes for this review?", what other answers can i have le... no choice have to agree...

The review started promptly at 0230pm and there were 3 invited reviewers. 15min in the midst of review.. i was feeling very uncomfortable.. initially thought that i might be too nervous as i have a portion in presenting.. so maybe drinking some warm coffee might calm me down... but i wrong again....
30minutes later i ran to the washroom.. and finally vomitted..... haiz i suspect its my lunch.. i cant do much.. i went back for the review again.... in the mid of its.. vomitted few times.. stupid me.. damn lousy... first offical review and i screwed it up..
Luckily i managed to present my part smoothly...
The review lasted 3hrs+ at 6pm. Director came to me say need the minutes urgently by tonight.. so i stayed back till 8pm to write the minutes... my 2 bosses also stayed back wif me.. as they need to vet through my stuff.
However, was quite disappointed in myself.. my first time MINUTES was a totally CMI. Bosses have to edit for me.. so sianz. Usually people are given 2 days to write where i am only given 2 hours or less... nevertheless, my bosses never scold me. *That the cruz of the Guiltiness*... haiz..
To make it worse, i went see the doctor at 8pm++ and was scolded by the doctor for coming so late when i have vomitted so many time...
Not only good things come in doubles, bad things also..

Went home really sick... was damn scared will get admitted to hospital like 3yrs back... luckily did not.. was like a drowsy pig.. sit where sleep where.... but luckily was feeling better on saturday morning and can still got frenz hse Bai Nian...
Have took care of my diet and restrained myself from oily food....

Its really a very very different / special / suay experience.....

I am now looking forward to the GSTC** Seminar and lastly my Hongkong Trip.. can count down le..

**ya ya.. i going to this: Global Space and Technology Convention 08 held in conjunction with the Air Show @ Changi Exhibition Centre.. http://www.gstc-singapore.com/main.html
Per ticket for this conference cost $1500.. damn ex right.. luckily my company staff are given free seats..
Its a 2 days events to relax and know more about the space business/ traffic hahah.. actually i more keen on the air show.. hope have chances to go.. since its held together..

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 2/18/2008 10:02:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats