Shopping Shopping..
Took 1/2 day leave yesterday noon.. been taking quite a number of leaves this wk, took monday off to help youngest sis makeup for her prom, and took leave yesterday just to RnR (Rest & Relax) which aka to me == Shopping.
lily also took 1/2 day so we went town.. this time round very guai in town. we majiam like tai tai, shopped branded boutiques then went Starbuck drink high class kopi.. she bought an agne b locket, i was tempted to buy but luckily i resisted.
she left at 4+ then i proceeded to my next venue, payer lebar coz there a Charles n Keith Warehouse sale and yesterday was the 1st day. took cab there which cost me $7.50 from payer lebar mrt station lor, etc right but becoz i dunno the way so bobian..

the entrance at the warehouse was still okie, grabbed a belt there at $3. 5+ only, there were shoes ranging from $9 to $40.. did not catch anything interesting so i went to the bag section. Majiam pasar malam lelong lor, the SA were shouting and throwing out bags from the boxes.. pricing ranging from $10 to $15.. and guessed what..
a 1 hour stay there and i came out of the warehouse with 2 big big bags... he was stunned when he went to fetch me lor, giving me the "you buy so much again look"... kenna banned from bags for 3months le.. sob sob.

We went sitex at expo, not that crowded luckily. nothing to buy from there for me, but i got a free itech bluetooth clip ear piece so that i can talk on the phone while charging.. helped Ap bought a 320gb hdd at $109 and some car accessories..
i was a bit tired out from the snatching at the warehouse so nothing much keen me there..

Sitex has john little sale which inside has charles n keith also. the stuff quite similar la but mine nicer hahah...

My total spending yesterday at the warehouse: 4 bags , 3 cost me $15 each, the other straw one cost me $19. the pair of shoes at $13 and belt at $3 so total = $80..
But then, 2 of the bags are taken by my mum and sister. so i'm only left with 2 bags and i using 1 now le. hahaha

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 11/28/2008 09:33:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats