DSO Dinner & Dance 2008
My 1yr Plus in DSO. Attended my first Dinner & Dance at Meritus Mandarin on 24th Oct 2008.
Well, to someone who is outstation in NTU, i don't really know much people in HQ.. still got a newbie feeling..
My pals who i always contact in DSO, who helped me when i need help / information


Ruijuan, Rongzhao, me

Ruijuan & Rongzhao

Me & Rongzhao

Me & Xiaowen

Last minute my table got 2 vacany so i dragged him along..

Acting artistic... :>

My Souvenirs there.. the door gift was a Gucci lookalike Passport holder + card case..
Got additional freevie during the early-game section..

a keychain of me.. nice???
Lastly, got free phototaking.. so i dragged rongzhao to take with me...
He looked RED right.. my honour lor, to take picture with DSO Cover Model..
posted by Ah Jean at 10/28/2008 10:30:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats