Pictures.. more pictures..
Some old pictures... Let them do the talking ba..

My spending at Taka during the sale period.. Bought Burberry Brit Perfume Set (Body Lotion + Perfume (Large)) and got the rest as freebie..
Added to my latest collection of perfume.. bought Hugo Boss Femme the week before as it was on sale.. really like the fragrance - the latest purchase was my 2nd bottle le.
Dad came back from UK and bought me miniature perfumes by Christine Dior.. i took 2..



Agne B 10 + 15% discount... helped friend got a gift and got Royce Chocolate. These 3 bars are compliment by Ah li san...


Latest Finding: Ice3 Cafe @ Serangoon Garden
An ice-cream cafe - their speciality - Home-make Ice-cream with Liquor in test tube.
As usual, my 酒量 is lousy.. turned into a crab with such a small serving.. oh and not to forget brownie with ice-cream...
The waffle there is also not too bad...

Link available here: http://www.ice3cafe.com/









posted by Ah Jean at 10/27/2008 01:10:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats