Pressies
Meetup with RZ for dinner @ IMM today. He just came back from oversea and was supposed to have present - Chocolate for me.
His "Expensive" Chocolates from OVERSEA... far far away you know... sit 12hours of flight i think.

After that i dragged him to Shopping... actually is i dragged him to buy my birthday present for me...
You see here he is smiling right, but actually he very very the 不爽 one lor.. coz i pulled him into the shop, select the gift i want and bring it to the cashier for payment.. then asked him pay...

My DEMANDED present - Limited Edition Kimono Design Coin Pouch


Oh, and forgot to add, i added some new stuff last thursday and friday. Went to a Bazzar held at PS.. and i got this...


Emm... thinking when got chance to wear.. haha

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 9/29/2008 10:31:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats