Updates
Its been very very long since my last update... the weekends were busy, so were the week.. more pictures will be posted after i sorted them out..
Weekdays were full of OTs.. been working late these few days to the extreme of leaving office at 9pm and back next morning at 0830am.. trip to India have been delayed, the name list is still not out yet, trying very hard to shift my responsibilities to others...
Takashimaya was having 15% store wide, met up with Ap, lansi and loaned them my TAKA card.. i was so δΉ–, never purchased anything that day. Think is due to my fatigue after work coz work ended at almost 7pm that nice. I still managed to go do AMK see the guys play pool lor.. Terrible thing is i reached home at 12, showered and login to office pc to do work. I took leave that friday, but in order to let my colleagues do testing, i went to amend some of my codes until abt 3am ba.. sent an email out at that time.. haha

Friday - my relax day ba, but i woke up at 9+ coz in the mid of nite received SMS from daddy who's oversea at that time that his flight delayed.. and my mum so worried and paranoid lor.. went for my free hair treatment at novena after that went for my fav routine that is shopping..actually never shop so fast la, coz met up with Kelly for Starbuck coz she also 1/2 day that day..
Next destination is Taka again coz i never shop much that end, in the end, helped friend purchase agne B card holder and spent 100+ on Burberry perfume..
That weekend was a relax weekend ba, went studio to take my graduation pictures with family, followed by movie at AMK and supper at serangoon garden. Went thomson for prata on saturday and shopped at NTUC.. intended to make avocado milkshake but the first try was a failure as we did not do research to determine if the avocado was ripe enough for consumption.
Mon to wed was OTs.. either worked from home or stayed in office. dinner was always after 9pm until i do not have the appetite to eat...
Thursday, finally i do not need to do OT. Went kallang then back to jurong for late dinner.. just wanna relax a bit even though i did nothing there... maybe just figuring how to walk from Kallang Mrt to Kallang Leisure Park ba.. well in the end, still took a cab..
Attended Ah Gong wedding at Yishun 925 on fri... she finally realised her dream..congrat!
Saturday: travelled around part of singapore. Went alexandra village for my favourite avocado milkshake -> Bugis for my leisure shopping (only spent 1.5hrs there) -> went ECP for blading -> followed by Dinner at Upper east coast -Aston -> and to satisfy sen craving, went serangoon garden ice3 for dessert before going home.
Finally Sunday: We went to the Zoo... went 1/2 day only and we are both tired out, due to fatigue from saturday ba. Don't worry will go back again. Went PS to meet RZ to help me return the zoo pass. It was raining, so we went back home for lunch and then to test our avocado milkshake, finally it was a success with the 2nd attempt. Finally after dinner we went to Ikea Tampines. My first time there, but i really was too tired coz i slept on the trip back. :>
My weekend was really travelling around Singapore. Completed North South East West...

Hehe.. i will update with pictures ba.. just publish this blog to satisfy someone craving..
posted by Ah Jean at 10/20/2008 12:37:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats