Its Here..
Ya ya, i got my 1st Gucci wallet with help from FK. got it at a steal of 25% discount. Retailing $540... Thanks to FK who helped me asked the SA if they got the long wallet version as they was not on display. i saw the long wallet design on UK Gucci site.
Killed off the original idea of the short wallet as its too squarish le, and a bit too big for my hand so i think its much more worth to buy a bigger one then since only different by less then $50.

Nice gift wrap right, majiam like chocolate box.

Internal of the wallet, my favourite colour PURPLE

This is the picture of the 1 i gave up, took it at DFS that time when i went to see see look look.. if they have the smaller size 1, i will have don't mind it.

Well, grand opening on 1st Dec 2008 as i told lily.. really trying very hard to resist the temptation.. hehe
posted by Ah Jean at 11/26/2008 03:59:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats