Purple Freak
Ya, FK say i'm a purple freak. Met up for dinner with him yesterday. Its been ages since we met up coz he been oversea twices and we still have not find a suitable time to meet up.
Went for dinner and off to DFS we went. He got friend who got lobang so i go bio bio what i want. He saw his Tissot watch first at level 1. Nxt was Burberry, Coach (cant find the wrislet i want there).. Next level was Gucci.. and the moment i stepped in, i commented loudly "I want this." I was damn damn excited, cause i saw a Gucci design wallet in my favourite colour - PURPLE...i knew i want this. The SA was damn helpful, coz at first i saw it in this design for key holder, then next i asked for the wallet, want a smaller size but they don't have.. nvm nvm, i die die die want this le.. i don't care the size le...

Nxt week FK will help me get it.. a present for myself??? or maybe....... hehe..
posted by Ah Jean at 11/14/2008 01:09:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats