New NTU and a Choco Day

yup yup, NTU Canteen A has a revamp..

The existing Canteen A (the one with Macdonald) will be closed offically on 30th Apr 08. The place will turn into a reading area.

At the plot of beside LT1, they built a new building..

yesterday was the day where the new stalls opened.. not all but selected..

today i went lunch there with my colleague...

here we have.. SUBWAY... where the q is very very long..

yup i ate subway for lunch.. q abt 15min for it..

there also Canadian Pizza...

there also OLD Chang Kee but is only opening tml... and don't forget the Old Macdonald..

There will be a new food court opening i think on the Level 2 of this new building.. followed by cafes.. saw on email there also Sakea Sushi... :>

Hiaz.. cant believe i haven officially graduated from NTU and there have been so many revamp works around, better life for the new undergraduate there??? i also dunno.. but no worry think i be stuck there long enough to see the new changes.. sob sob..

Stuck in my work again.. encountered problem in evaluating some softwares i assigned too.. haiz as it don't really fit my requirement.. so mean need to redo lor...

was sitting at my desk the whole noon finding ways, reading up information on the net..

luckily during lunch i bought Subway chocolate chip cookie for my tea break.. helped me generate some strength n energy in thinking.. hehe i also ate my Dar Dark Chocolate Bar + drank a cup of Hot Choco as it was raining outside and as usual cold in the lab....

hehe.. a very Chocolate Day right.. emm.. think Cal going to scold me when she see this entry..

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 4/08/2008 11:24:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats