Random Posts..

was clearing the memory card contents in my mobile..

decided to post some pictures.. some really taken very very long ago..

6/4/08 - Spinelli at China Square Central

Sunday was supposed to be an R n R day.. but not for me.. after breakfast, went China Square Central. He went to the flea market.. and me le...

brought my WPF (Window Presentation Foundation) book out, seat there for 3 hrs.. reading the book. Luckily i managed to completed 3 chapters before my concentration ran out..

To reward myself, a medium mocca spin + my favourite Tiramisu cake to accompany me for the study trip..

oops, forgot to mention i saw Fann Wong and the latest star search guy champion at the resturant opposite Spinelli.. they are filming a shoot. Fann Wong is really really very slim n White..

=========
2/3/08 Last Drink before leaving Macau

was waiting at the ferry terminal at macau for the ferry back to HK island.. needed to clear all the macau money we have.. thus we got this drink...

Pear Drink..

=========

22/3/08 Shopping & Dessert @ Paragon

Metro having 20% off that nite for citibank card holder.. went to stock up on my facial products, bought an Anna Sui Conditioning Body Lotion to pamper myself.. and also a wallet for him..

After shopping, as usual i need some dessert for energy.. so the best place at Paragon is:
Bakerzin - my warm chocolate cake + lavender drink..
=========
15/3/08 Dinner with Frenz
Met up for dinner with his frenz.. introduced them to the Japanese Sashimi Shop near my HQ.

Ate tonnes of sashimi..
went West Coast RC played Pool.. as usual i am lousy in such sport...
lastly, ended off with coffee at Sunset Way...

Blue berry Cheese Cake and Latte..

posted by Ah Jean at 4/07/2008 08:50:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats