Stupid Weather..
haiz the stupid weather..
last nite was super super hot... whole body warm warm.. thought that i was having a fever...
spent yesterday morning travelling.. was back at HQ and then went westin stamford to attend PACE (my company appraisal system). As usual, they will talk abt how to appraise their staff, their new system of appraising... was so sianz until i went hme immediately after the talk. yah, its really not me.. esp when i am already in town (city hall).. but dunno is it becoz of monday blue or the weather.. feeling sick...

this morning went office.. super super cold.. coz aircon is office is damn low.. even with the stupid bulky big jacket, i can feel my fingers becoming numb..

intended to go for my regular swim today, thus left office on the dot. Tml is the presentation day for my Workdone for the Financial Year 2007. This presentation will determine my performance bonus in June/July. Dunno should i feel nervous anot, whole day was preparing the report, powerpoint and the DEMO.
reached Boonlay at 0630pm and waited for the stupid 187 which came so late. when reached my hse bus stop, it was pouring, cats and dogs.. there gone my swim.. and worst was drenched head to toe..

who know when i blogging now.. i feel the warm again.. dunno is it my body or is it really the stupid weather.. and worse.. the stupid headache is coming back... :<
posted by Ah Jean at 4/01/2008 09:28:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats