Recent Hauls...
See See naima.. i update my blog le... so you wun be bored..

My Best way of destress ( i hope it is still)... is Shopping..
met up with Hanzi to go walk walk at bugis..
who know when the 2 of us reached.. we both we damn sianz... no mood...
so after a short break at Mos Burger, we started our conquering..

Started at 4++, ended at 6++.. we both spent abt $100+. Fast right... seem like the food at Mos gave us the energy...
My Spendings:
  1. Bag frm Charles and Keith
  2. A Shirt Dress
  3. A sun dress
  4. A belt
  5. My purple floral top...

The shirt dress and purple floral top is the best buy.. we managed to CUT the price... the seller were damn shuang kuai..


Emm.. the pair of shoe was an extra purchase i made yesterday before i went to attend the PACE talk. it from Robinson and was having 70% off.. got it at $31, orginal price was $105.. ex because it was made of genuine leather...

Lastly, my recent haul from Online... yup.. candy box..
alot alot of racer tops...


Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 4/01/2008 08:52:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats