AM I So...
was MSN with naima just now.
and she gave me a quiz to do, is basically 2 quizzes la

1st Qns:
Choose a sport to represent the country
Choices:
(a) Basket Ball
(b) Tennis
(c) BaseBall
(d) Billard

i choose (a)Basketball..

Then i know this quiz analyse how sticky are you to your partner
.


My Result:
u know the limit of the social circle when he or u need space u will give meaning u will not over step the border cos its good so nothing to say

2nd Qns:
If u are watching tv tdy, there only 4 programs which will u choose
(a) discovery
(b) lifestyle knowledge abt how to make salad or how this washing material is
(c) Drama series
(d) abt new technology program

i choose (b) lifestyle

This question analyzed how gullible are you. Are you easily fool by
people..


My Result:
You easily believe in ppl, get to b cheated again n again even to is a old trick.
n u never learn yr lesson

Conclusion:::
True anot?? To all my frenz out there who knew me so long.. what do you think of the analyse...

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 4/30/2008 02:38:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats