Stupid Weather..
the stupid weather recently is so hot and humid..
feeling i dying soon due to heat stroke.. the heat is giving me a stupid headache..

early morning woke up and have my regular shower. the nxt moment i felt sweats all over my body. perspiring after my bath.. WTH.. haiz

work is piling high high into the air. Worked through the whole weekend last wk, getting my inspiration on how to do my design..
deadline is tight.. and sometime its giving me tremendous pressure.. dunno is it healthy..

got a feeling i might need to work through Labour Day (1st May) and also the upcoming wkend..
its really not me, all my frenz said.. first time see me wkend at hme and be a 宅女. sitting infront of the laptop, snacking on food and asking people to buy me more food.

This wk is considered more interesting, meeting vandashima colleagues over dinner, think we have our usual gossips and chat. Fri, meeting up with the former TWM colleagues to celebrate May bday. Venue is Millenia Walk Paulaner Bräuhaus' bar. A nice place with good atmosphere to snack and drink German beer. The last time i went there was last yr july which we really made the place quite messy, ya.. celebrated someone bday there also. but no worry, this time wrong as we are all gals, we won't be so rowdy.

Okie, end of blogging le, need to go back work again...
posted by Ah Jean at 4/28/2008 11:04:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats