Words for the end of 2008
Well, its reaching the end of 2008.. this entry might be a bit early but as i travelling overseas at the end of Dec, i doubt i will have time to blog.
Next week is so-call Xmas celebration week, don't ask me where i be going for celebration as i have totally no idea, working on xmas eve so that my new yr eve is free...
My trip to KL with monica and parents is confirmed. We are leaving Singapore on the 27th and back on 29th. Well, after some relaxation (which i guessed will be shopping), i will spend 30th studying at home for my exam on 31st. haha, meaningful right, taking exam on the last day of 2008, that explained my reason for blogging now, although the chances of failing the paper is like 99%... :>
I cleared leaves and off on the last wk of 2008.. basically haven had much plans but seem the days seem to be full of appointments, meetups...

PS: Don't worry, i will post pictures of my presents when i get them....

Well back to the topic.. some comments and thoughts for 2008.
Its been a busy year.. ya mummy complained i always not at hme, guessed they are already immune to it le. Work wises have been quite smooth, really learnt and gained alot of exposures, got the recognition for my work done.. hope it will be the same for 2009 as i expect greater responsibilities, challenges ahead.
2008, Friends came and left... sad right, ya i also feel so, but guessed it all part and pass of life. Memories will always be there right, 至少我们拥有那些美好快乐的时光。。almost had better knowledge of my colleagues, knew them better.. really treasured the helps and advices they rendered. I still did catch up with old classmates, colleagues from various perm and temp companies which i worked with so i guessed in this expect i am not really such a failure right..
I guessed alot of people failed in relationship in 2008.. or maybe just for me. But guessed i managed to climb up again ba, really hoping for a better future so as to be fair to the other half. ~~记忆每那么容易遗忘的。我虽然有健忘症但有些东西是不会忘记的。虽然没有一直说,但不代表被遗忘。。
Guessed not only me have a complex 2008, its rendered to quite a number of my friends... just wanna tell them, i'm always there for them, although we may seldom contact, but i'm always a phone call / sms away. 记得不联络不代表断绝联络~~

Well, the comment 老套话:
Hope 2009 will be a good year.. although recession but can still have bonus anot? Everybody 开开心心的过日子。别忘了,开心就是幸福。。


~~~我以慢慢的从圈圈走出来了。。。
posted by Ah Jean at 12/19/2008 04:15:00 PM |


1 Comments:




View My Stats