I'm becoming a Pig..
Emm.. K going K me when she saw this post...

Think i'm really growing fat le lor.. looking at the pictures below:

Sakea Sushi Sashimi with colleague during lunch..

Ate sashimi with monica at shokudo when i met up with her for dinner last friday..

and last nite, my appetiter for dinner at sakea again, this time at NTU...

3 plates of sashimi and 1 hotate.....


Emm.. just now Fiona sent me email and i itchy hand grabbed some xmas presents and also some for myself...
Polo from American Eagle
Top from Victoria Secret - PINK


Thinking back, what if i really need to go India? Ya, i might need to go again in May-June 09 and i doubt i have any excuses at that time le...
What should i do le?
Choice 1: Go lor..
Choice 2: Tender???

Any suggestions, frenz??
posted by Ah Jean at 12/02/2008 11:08:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats