Hongkong.. here i cum..
Leaving for Hk tml morning..
chewzi brought me to Megumi Japanese Restaurant @ sunset way for dinner..

yummy salmon and stone pot rice...

Went hme to do my last minute packing.. realised i do not hve enough baggage space.. how ah.. sob sob.. hve to depend on the guys le..

Hope that i will bring tonnes of thing back... won't be blogging for at least 5 days.. really need a good break before my hectic work schedule came in again.. (more stuff being assigned to be during meeting this morning..which are urgents..)

will leave hse for aunt hse at SIMEI at 9pm. then tml morning uncle will fetch me to airport...

chewzi say he going send me hme on monday nite.. hurray.. save cabbie fee..

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 2/27/2008 01:36:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats