Stupid 8 to 8 Beauty - OPI
Recently i opened a spree among my spree to buy OPI nail polish from US directly as they only sell at 1 bottle ard USD$3.98. even if we add up shipping and convert to SGD, 1 bottle only $10 which is alot cheaper than singapore selling at ard SGD$20++.
Make the order via the website ard the 1st or 2nd week of August. Finally saw that they deduct the payment from my credit card last week and the invoice came in saying item will be shipped out with the tracking number.

Waited for 5days and item arrived at my house on saturday. Was feeling very happy, but who know this came instead - a manicure set

Which was totally not what i ordered. i ordered around 15 bottles of nail polish, how to split amongs my frenz with this box of thing.
So i wrote an email to them... been 2 days lei, no sound. maybe its weekend over their side.

so my frenz - Lydia, Shihling, Xiangling, Eve... u all hve to wait patiently for me to settle.
i going to demand them to ship my item over, n they have to incur the shipping charges

Labels: ,

posted by Ah Jean at 9/17/2007 10:36:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats