Comex 2007
today is the last day of comex.. so decided to go down to take a look and also help my uncle grabbed some stuff..

initially thought its opened at 11am, so after breakfast @ tiong bahru, we went directly there...
then realised actually its opened at 12pm, but yet the entire suntec convention was full.
The queue for starhub services... were damn damn long...
in the end.. helped my uncle to buy this digital camera..

and do you know how much its cost... $199.. for a 5.0 megapixel digital camera.
then its came with a so call $130++ freebies such as
  • 2gb SD card
  • camera case
  • tripod stand
  • 2 AA rechargeable battery n charger
  • umbrella (was really a good gift as its was raining heavily the whole noon)
  • etc...

was thinking.. should i get a handphone for myself as my nokia 7373 is back at nokia care centre again.. haiz.. so stupid..

but what should i get? normal phone, PDA phone... with or without camera????? **need to get non-camera for my work purpose

Nokia 2626? HTC Touch? Sony Ericsson W950i or M600i?

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 9/03/2007 12:08:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats