17/8 & Korean Dinner @ Togi
hehe.. today very happy.. can leave at 4pm.. my close frenz should know where i been.. haha.. TOP SECRET..
bought a pair of white skinny jean at peninsula... u know how much it cost me.. only $20.. bugis charging me at $30 when i went down last wk. heng no buy.
went the jersey shop in penisula.. saw this FCB jersey.. like the colour. realised is the latest range for 2007/2008. The one is blue is the away shirt.. and the next one is the official one.

Damn tempted to buy the one on the right (the official jersey) as they have WOMEN range this time round and XS fit me perfectly... selling at $75? worth to buy?
Went dinner at china town togi resturant opened by a korean family.
Food not bad and pricing is reasonable... more people going can try the hot pot steamboat.. look yummy...
posted by Ah Jean at 8/17/2007 10:47:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats