how i spend my 1/2 day Annual Leave
just a comment: ntu cafe express cannot make it.. the cafe latte cost me $3.10.. n its taste like coffee with alot of milk and water.. yuck..
the last time i going to buy drinks frm there...

Finally finish purchasing the laptop at 3pm... the hunger has subsided..

in the end we decided to go ikea coz J wan go queenway to look for thing.. then i can go ikea eat the popular meatball after hearing my colleagues raving about it in office.

went to the cafe upstair and here what we ate:

We order:
1) 15 meatballs ~~~really its nice.. worth to try
2) Salmon Fillet Set ~~for the price we are paying still acceptable.. juz that got the fish smell
3) 2 chicken wings ~~very crispy even when its not that warm
4) 1 mushroom soup ~~ not too bad, just a bit salty
5) 1 coffee (refillable) & 1 green tea
6) Lastly my favourite... cheese cake ~~yummy

cant believe 2 persons can eat so much...
after that went queenway to shop.. but heng... my wallet is tight... bought nothing...
dunno why felt very tired today.. so went home early to rest..

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 8/13/2007 11:15:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats