Working Life
oh so happy i finally worked for 2 wks liao.. its FRIDAY...
time passed faster with the team building workshop, national day celebration, national day PH....
been running between ntu and sci park these few weeks..
been telling all my frenz how KELIAN and pathetic i am... hai...
in sci park.. i learnt to grow slimmer.. with slimmer n more fit leg as i need to climb 150 steps up and down daily just for lunch.. as my office is located on top of a hill... and its 150 steps of continous steps.. with width of 2 foot space wide..
in ntu, i am located in a lab in south spine, eating NTU food daily...
image eating in CAN A and B... yucky...

finally got my own pc in NTU, can msn with frenz.. no need google chat anymore.. but when i go back to HQ.. still need to google.. so dear frenz.. can you all kindly open a gmail account and add me in, my gmail acct is jeanieteo@gmail.com
i will post pictures of my desk in ntu later.. hehe..
posted by Ah Jean at 8/10/2007 04:31:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats