Finally no more studies..
yeah... can finally say i have completed all my modules in NTU and no need to bother abt school works, reports, project anymore.
my industrial orientation at TWM is finally completed.
Pictures taken in office on my 2 last days can be viewed here.
20/7 is fiona san bday, so on 19/7.. so me, may and lydia brought her to KTV at Marina Kbox. as usual we sang till 1am +, as this time round there were no guys ard.. we gals need to imitate the guy low pitching which is a very tough thing when we sang duet. **sudden realise the importance of guys when we sang ktv**


20 jul 2007... official my last day, spend the day in office taking photo, uninstalling programs in my desktop, realised i put in damn lot of rubbish inside (illegal programmes n mp3), spend an hr doing it.. after that meet up with J and kelly for dinner n shopping in isetan scott.. heng ah.. tis time round no damage.. **due to some comments by J**
anyway also changed my spec recently..so a new look? more nerdy?
received an SMS frm my lady boss in TWM ard 7pm. it make me so touched and feel like crying when i read the msg:


"Thanks for your help. sorry i did not have much time talking to you. take care".

Although this short message might not mean any meaning to others.. but i don't understand y am i so emotionally touched....
The bosses in TWM are good, great.......

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 7/21/2007 04:13:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats