Adidas Warehouse Sale
Went to the Adidas Warehouse Sale at Wing Tai Warehouse with my frenz (my shopping kaki)...

This is the first time i took the NEL to Kovan.. is a totally different feeling. Once step out of the MRT, everything seem so strange to me, the people.. the environment..., the air... hehee

Wing Tai Warehouse is just a 5 to 10 min walk frm the NEL, unlike the other warehouse sales i went, this was aircon.. a relieved as the weather is quite hot..
For all warehouse sale, you must be prepared to dig.. we spend ard 2 to 3 hours there.. cant believe we were like digging all the wargons in the room, finding for things i want...
As usual, my total damage was $92.. bought a green adidas original jacket ($69) and a big tote bag ($23)..


After 2 years, this is my second adidas jacket, but luckily this time, i bought its at a sale, was at ard 30 to 40% reduction..
Went to kovan hongkong cafe for dinner, never really eat much as was not hungry, juz ordered a peanut butter toast shared with frenz n HK milk tea. The service as this cafe suck, although it was the same branch as the one at marina square, the attitude of the staff there was unbearable.. i was abt to scream n vowed that i wun step in to this branch again.

After dinner we went back town again, lucky there was no damage this time as i was really broke.. we went to the isetan clarin counter n had a chat with the clarin gal there. she was so good.. gave us lots of samples to try...
hehe, but this time the samples are mostly for guy.. only 1 matt foundation for me to try..

finally got my Ipod Adapter frm my sister frenz.. bought it at quite a cheap price ($41) as compare to outside retail ($54)..
finally no need to keep on charging it via PC usb...
talking abt ipod make me realise that my internship is coming to an end... meaning...

No more student liao, have to face the working
world..


talking about it give me a shiver.. don't know am i able to face it anot..

anyway... tired liao.. will continue updates tml..

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 7/08/2007 01:40:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats