Getting fatter n fatter..
23/7 to 27/7 is supposed to be a week for me to enjoy before i offical start work.. haiz.. a bit worry how is my new working environment.... its been 3 to 4 yrs when i was a newbie at a totally new company.

This whole week has been a busy week. busy shopping and eating... great damage to my pocket too.. my last mth attachment pay is gone...

tried kushinbo, german paulaner brauhaus, carlton hotel, new asia bar, waraku pasta, hogs breath @ chijmes etc etc....

so say not fat who believe...

its my 2nd time going to german paulaner brauhaus which was intro to me by my dear. but this time we made a scene there.. smashed bday cake on J, think the waiter there buai tahan us... had different kind of wine, beer.... i drank cranberry juice which was beening mocked for the whole dinner..




This is my 2nd time going to new asia bar.. had a fun time there every if only 3 of us went.. as usual the bday boy J n kelly. heng tis time our kelly san 手下留情, else i think i confirm will be drunk.



posted by Ah Jean at 7/28/2007 02:39:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats