Birthday Present Part 1
went shopping on thursday.. n saw many things i want to buy...
hinted to ah li what i want for my birthday.. (y ah li?? coz she supposingly to be the organiser for me n ap presents)

saw the wallet i want at river island.. decided to bring ah li to cum down to buy it..

friday went to see No Reservations. After that walk in to river island again.. realise the wallet i want is sold out.. (oh dear y its happening again) ap always say the things i want to buy alway OOS 1.. is it coming true? luckily the sale person there checked the raffles city outlet and manage to reserve it for me..

so i told ah li, saturday i going to get it first..

here the wallet..


this is only the first part... going to get a bag too..

Thanks Ah li, n the guys who contribute to my present (i dunno who involved as ah li don't want to tell us first)

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 9/09/2007 11:37:00 PM |


1 Comments:




View My Stats