Countdown to.....
okie.. have to admit, i'm old... just past my 26th Birthday right..
Took a long weekend, was not working on Monday and Tuesday. Went for practical lesson and shopping with AP on monday. Spoilt myself by buying gifts for myself - tops, ITouch (becoz of cookie mama).. haha.
Had a great dinner, chinese fine dining at the dark dark humble hse.. the meal must be quite ex coz i was not supposed to see the bill..
Tuesday was a nervous day as i having my test that day. managed to get over it successfully but not with flying colours.. but i'm already super happy le... its really unexpected... ended my torture of paying school fee le..got the expensive paper. So what next? learning to cycle maybe.. haha

Oh, i booked for my holiday trip to.. a quick decision again this time... BKK Shopping Spree..... counting down to it in 10+ days time...
A 100% all gals trip so you can image my damage.. AP, Ahli, Monica + J sis & friend.. hahaa all from different group..

As usual i'm the one booking the tickets, hotel, insurance. But this time round, i designated ah li to do the planning.. hahahah
posted by Ah Jean at 9/28/2009 05:48:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats