Taiwan Loots
Yea.. as the title speak... Loots from Taiwan. My 2nd sis went Taiwan again and as usual stuff for me..
This time round it was Kitty 35th Anniversary in Taiwan, she got me 2 limited-edition T-shirts for me and lily and also food.
She bought alot of masks back, 1/2 is for herself as i recently just bought 200 pcs of dainty design masks. No worry, i only got 30/200 of the masks, rest is buy on behalf of others.

She as usual, overloaded her luggages, 30kg this time round, heng she got friends to share her burden. She bought back 20 books.... my hse become chinese library le lor.. dunno where she's going to keep it... but u can see from the pictures, its really alot and my hse is very messy lor..

but no worry la, we managed to clear the loots in less then a days...

Oh, She also bought this -->

interesting right, the wrappers are so so so nice....

You guys must be thinking, emm, sanitary very interesting meh... but pls take a clearer look at the packaging details (is a bit blur) but might be able to figure out something....


Hehehe... who can tell me what is this le?







Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 5/29/2009 11:56:00 AM |


1 Comments:




View My Stats