Yes Yes.. i got it...

Yeah.. i managed to get the whole collection le...... was damn damn happy on Sunday...

okie, so the story on how did i get all the Kittys in such a short time le...
well, went Thomson for prata on Sunday noon. Then as usual went 7-11 to get my Kitty stickers by purchasing some drinks and not to forget Yeos to get double stamps. Then the uncle there very nice, he asked me am i collector for this series, then i said Yes. Then he agreed to sell me 2 Kitty at $3.90 without any full stickers. Got the 2 kittys but its was singer and school gal which i already have, so was quite sad. I asked the uncle if he can sell me more, but he say cannot le. Then suddenly he asked me how much more i lacked, i say around 3. He asked me buy 4 more drinks then he let me buy until i got what i want. He said i can open the box but not the internal black packaging, so asked me if i capable of just sensing it... Hehehe.. of coz... and that why i have the entire collection.. haha

Made a comparison on the 2 box of Kitty which 1 is from HK and the other from Singapore. Other then the wordings (English and Chinese), Singapore special edition is Prosperity Kitty whereas HK one has no identity. Although no chance to get the other 4 special characters, i still quite satisfied with my current collection.

Oh to add, i also made my colleagues interested in collecting Kittys le.. hahah
posted by Ah Jean at 3/03/2009 09:18:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats