I want THIS!!!

Saw this on TV last weekend and i exclaimed.. "I want this!!". okie la, i'm not a die-heart fan of Hello Kitty but this one has a story behind. Last year when i went HK, HK 7-eleven was already having this promotion, that is you spend a minimum amount and collect a sticker. Once you finished pasting the sticker book, you can redeemed for 1 of this figuring. Since we are oversea, we bought alot of mineral water for daily consumptions and our group (6 persons in total) got 2 of this figuring. And as gentlemen, the guys gave up theirs and so me and lansi each got 1. I got the Magician one (cant choose which 1 as they are all sealed in a box).

Its took a year for the promotion to come to Spore. Maybe i won't collect the whole collection ba.. very very ex... can get a few more is not a bad idea, so friends, if u happened to spend $5 at 7-eleven, please pass me the sticker okie....
posted by Ah Jean at 1/13/2009 05:14:00 PM |


1 Comments:




View My Stats