Its been long.......
Its been long since i last updated this blog (kena complaint le, so must write a bit)... quite busy ba, busy with my work especially as need to work OTs sometime... kena arrows for higher responsibility of work (dunno good or bad).. I also did part-time work for this lost period and gained myself a gift la.. heheh...
The period of going back to NTU aka OFC during wkend is over, work paces has slow down a bit, so there time to relax.. oh i took up a new task which has been depleting my pocket, burning a big hole in it.. Think i will take quite a long time to complete this task, as i find that i'm clumsy or stupid in that area.. but nevertheless since have decided le, so will continue to try...

The remaining new posts will have less words... pictures can talk right, so we let pictures do the talking...
posted by Ah Jean at 5/29/2009 11:02:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats