Updates Updates..
Well... been 2 wks since my last post i think...

Let do some recapping.. last week was movies week..
watched:
Maid of Honour
Sex and the City
The Chronicles of Nardia
Accuracy of Death

--- Ya.. all in a week time..

Then also Angela Concert at Expo.. well not nice as i expect it will be so quite disappointed...

Went T3.. ate my Popeye.. finally.. hehehe..

Went Callyn hse learnt how to put fake lashes for the first time.. but as u know la.. first attempt so of coz not successful one la..

Oh ya also my purchases for these 2 weeks..
-2 set of Bikini.. ya i know callyn cmf will scold me la.. but i wore both of them le.. so at least it of good uses.
- few tops from Hyponsis, Mango, Pur Pur..
- heels frm Rachel G for my convocation..
- and lastly my biggest damage.... A NEW SET OF K2 BLADES....

bought at ECP today and make some new achievements..
skates from
...The Lamp Tower -> Fort Road
...Fort-Road -> Mac
...Mac -> The Lamp Tower (Park Way Parade)

hehe.. not bad for a beginner mah.. did not sweat that much le.. phew...

Must skate weekly now since i made the commitment of purchasing it.. at least must skate 25 times to depreciate the blade...

UpComing events
- The PC Show @ Suntec
- Graduation Gown Fitting @ Seragoon Broadway
- Watch Kungfu Panda
- Dinner with DSO colleagues
- Blading @ ECP or Bishan Park??
- Meet up with Callyn n Kelly to pass them their STUFFs...

wah.. i really keeping myself damn damn damn busy..
posted by Ah Jean at 6/08/2008 11:25:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats