Sister Prom Nite..
The most shopping i got this week was shopping @ orchard, helping my sister buy her prom nite dress..
In the end.. we got this Daniel Yen Dress @ $106.... managed to find a S Size to fit her
and me in -->mean i can wear when i got such event


Haiz.. 命不同.. i no chance to attend PROM nite.. my poly 1 was cancelled becoz of the stupid SARs
Her Prom Details:
4Dec @ Shangri-la Hotel - tickets cost $90 i think
She bought a dress, shoes frm Charles n Keith
Asked me to take 1/2 day off to do makeup for her.. -> i going to spend more with this 1/2 day off ~~trust me you will know y later..

Today (saturday) brought my sister & miaozhen to Bugis.. in search of my sister prom shoe and maybe some accessories to match off with.. left bugis empty-handed.. decided to walk to PS.. on way.. i brought them to this..
ICE Monster 冰馆

Tempting.. nice and yummy right???


See this nice building on the way.. its behind Sim Lim Square.. guess what is it?

LASALLE Art School

Finally managed to get her pair of shoe @ PS Charles n Keith - the centre pair..
to reward myself for the hard work of walking frm bugis to PS.. i got myself the left most heel with lace.. as it was 20% off and i love it when i first saw it.. **callyn dun kill me for buying same heels as you**


lastly the one on the rightmost was a pair of heel i bought again.. think 2 wks ago when i went shopping at bugis... mean i now have 2 pieces of new heel.. but actually i need to buy more flats.. hahaha.. temptations are hard to resist..


Got this bag finally from my PG Mall Spree i organised few weeks back... great for shopping as its sling and i can dump all my stuff inside.. hp, wallet, ipod etc..


Labels: , ,

posted by Ah Jean at 12/01/2007 11:21:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats