Pwee Pwee Ah Jean
Today is the start of my 1 week Software Engineering Course back at HQ...
supposed to start at 0830am for course registration but i was ordered to reach at 8am to help out with logistics by order of my Big boss..
was damn nervous for the course.. as there are 12 modules to be done by this week and there are quiz and assignment which were to be marked and assessed.

Anyway other than attending the course.. as usual there were tea-breaks and lunch provided...
Here what i ate today:
1045am Tea Break
coffee/tea, sandwich, po piah, bbq chicken, 9 layers cake
1245pm Lunch Break
fried rice, fried noodle, curry chicken, fried chicken, vegetable,desert,sotong you tiao, fruit punch
0245pm Tea Break
fruits, carrot cake, chicken wing, chocolate eclair n coffee / tea again
不肥是假
and is continously for 4 more days.... tat y i got a new nick: Pwee Pwee Ah Jean.. by compliment of someone who will know who is it him/herself.

lastly don't miss me guys.. i won't be on MSN during office hours for this whole wk... i missed my chit-chat khaki.. my mp3 sources.... sob sob
posted by Ah Jean at 11/26/2007 07:51:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats