Masks...
Recently, alot of my frenz went overseas, got those that goes vietnam, hongkong, bangkok and taiwan.


lydia going taiwan so before she left, she asked me to compile my shopping list (on what she can buy there and what i asking her to bring her).
and can you believe it, she brought back boxes of masks for me.

我的美丽日记面膜 (My Diary of Beauty)

Dainty Design Mask


my total damage was $90++ of masks, around 103pcs... its was selling damn cheap in taiwan, $0.9o to $1 per piece. some we can get in spore but they are like selling $2 to $3 each which is double 100% overcharge.

Luckily not all the 100+ pieces of masks belonged to me, i shared with AP sister (sharon, she the one who intro me to the dainty design mask) and callyn. so i got about half of it left ~~ard 40+ pieces .


So now must make it a habit, use my mask regularly else so many no places to put.

Once again, thank lydia and simon for lugging so many boxes of masks back to Spore.. will take pictures of the loots when i got it frm lydia


**if got anyone wish to give these mask a try, i can sell some to you all at cost**

Labels: ,

posted by Ah Jean at 10/05/2007 09:44:00 AM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats