Its killing me...
Since convocation, i have not been blogging, reason being i was really busy..
Haiz.. Although this is a short week, this is also a tremendous stress week...
Well QM AIT testing to be held in India is approaching.. sent tentative to be Sept thus my plan of tour is gone..
Sob Sob..
Recalled back how i spent my last wkend, just only managed to slack for 1 saturday catching a movie and buying chinese novel, and my sunday is infront of the laptop working.. ya.. brought the 3kg laptop home on friday and spent sunday in cafe working..
Managed to catch up with Cal and Kelly for KTV last friday nite, reason being the person who JIO Ktv is Kelly san.. a person who last time told me dunno is 我不爱唱歌 or我 不会唱歌 keep asking asking us when we can go K orh.. so no matter how ex is it on friday nite, we will go.. even only when there 3 persons.. alot of stupid jokes and humour that brighten up my moody friday.. and not to forget Kelly san for bringing me to Cheesecake Cafe @ Siglap for my regular dessert of the day, although i was quite full that nite..

Back to this week.. this week was supposed to be integration week.. 1st time integrating all our work together.. well expected to have problems and more OTs ba.. big big boss pressing my boss for deadline and then the pressure flow down the line...will expect me to be away on MSN most of the time ba coz not at my desk le..

Hiaz.. hope can relax this weekend but looking at today progress i think its hard.. Friday is National Day Celebration and Staff Conference.. maybe can take a nap during the day...

Can i don't work over the weekend.. feel like doing some sports.. been lazy...

Labels:

posted by Ah Jean at 8/05/2008 10:19:00 PM |


0 Comments:




View My Stats